CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Registrations are for individual delegates only and cannot be split or shared between multiple people.
Your registration is accepted on the basis of the conditions outlined below:
- Full payment must be made before close of business on 11 August 2023 or at the time of registration if after 11 August 2023.
- Member rates are only applicable if a company is a financial member.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to charge non-member rates if company membership has not been renewed by 4 September 2023.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises any person who it considers (in its sole and absolute discretion) is causing annoyance or inconvenience to delegates or attendees.
- No refund, replacement or compensation will be offered to any person refused entry or removed from the premises.
- Delegates are not permitted to distribute promotional materials at the event unless prior approval has been granted by the Property Council of Australia.
- Please note, by accepting to attend the conference you give permission to Property Council of Australia to use any event related photos or videos taken during the conference externally for marketing purposes.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to [email protected].
- Super Early Bird registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Cancellations received between 30 April 2023 and 11 August 2023 will receive a refund less a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received from 11 August 2023 will receive NO REFUND.
- A replacement delegate will be accepted up until Friday 8 September 2023 for all registrations.